The key personality traits of successful entrepreneurs

Chief Executive Officer

This post was originally published on this site

Think entrepreneurship is all about fast cars and flashy suits? Think again. The most successful entrepreneurs have some distinctive traits in common, and not all of them loveable. Statistically speaking, most entrepreneurs aren’t successful: data shows that some 80 percent of entrepreneurial ventures fail. So what is it that makes those remaining 20 percent successful […]

License and Republishing: The views expressed in this article The key personality traits of successful entrepreneurs are those of the author Alan Manly alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine. You can’t reproduce, republish, or reprint it without the express permission of the CEOWORLD magazine.

Chief Operating Officer Blog